- Trip Outline
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
7 Days Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13550feet.) trek is a moderate nature trek. Ghandruk and Chhomrong village, Annapurna base camp (4130m.) and Jhinu(Natural hot spring) are major attraction of this trek. Annapurna base camp is surrounded by many Himalayan ranges which include the Annapurna range and famous virgin fishtail (Machhapuchhre) mountain that dominate the skyline above Pokhara.
Destination of ACAP is Annapurna base camp Trek is a moderate type of trekking. It’s a blend of simple walking and majestic scenery that comprises a 4200m path into the Annapurna sanctuary. It is one of the most scenic treks in Nepal. The Annapurna base camp is an extremely glacial basin located to the north of this Pokhara. It receives its name from the local Hindu goddess that’s worshipped by the local population of the area. The isolated peaks are accessible only through one course which goes through the deep gorges among the Machchapucchre and Hiunchuli. The peaks in the area are at least 7000m high. The Gangapurna and glacier dome is visible on the route.
No details found.
Kathmandu or Pokhara - Nayapul - GhandrukOur guide will come to pick you up at your Hotel in Pokhara, drive to Kimche (3 hours driving by Jeep) If you start the trek from Kathmandu, you will take an early flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara then drive to Kimche and trek to Ghandruk (2020m). Today is an easy day, you will walk for one hour. In a clear day, you see the nice view of Annapurna South, Himchuli, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre etc. Rest of the day, you will explore Ghandruk village, Gurung Museum, overnight at Lodge.
Ghandruk - Chhomrong - SinuwaToday, you will trek from Ghandruk to Sinuwa (2340m). It takes 6-7 hours walk. The trail from Ghandruk to Komrong Danda is slowly up. From Komrong Danda, you will trek down to Komrong Khola. Again climb up to Chhomrong, Chhomring is another nice and big village. From this village, you will trek down to the river and will climb again to Sinuwa. If the weather is nice, you will have nice Mountain View, overnight at Lodge.
Sinuwa - Bamboo - Dovan - Himalayan - DeuraliIn the morning, you will have a nice view if the weather is nice. After that, you will have breakfast. You will trek from Sinuwa to Deurali. The trail is mostly uphill and jungle walk. It takes 6-7 hours walk. You will pass Bamboo, Dovan, and Himalaya during the trek. Deurali is located 3200m, overnight at Lodge.
Deurali - MBC - Annapurna Base CampToday, you will trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp. Annapurna Base Camp is located 4130m. It takes 5-6 hours walk. The trail is all the way uphill. When you arrive at Machhapuchhre Base Camp, you will have again the nice view of Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Gandharva Chuli, Glacier Dom, Annapurna III, Gangapurna etc. You will continue to Annapurna Base Camp, overnight at Lodge. If the weather stays nice, you will have a nice sunset from here.
Annapurna Base Camp - MBC- Deurali - Himalayan - Dovan -BambooYou will wake up in the morning to see the nice view of Annapurna I, Barahi Shikhar, Tent Peak, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Gandharva Chuli, and sunrise. After that, you will have breakfast. Trek from ABC to Bamboo via Machhapuchhre Base Camp, Deurali, Himalaya, Dovan, and Bamboo is all the way down. It is located at 2340 m. It takes 6-7 hours walk and then overnight at Lodge.
Bamboo - Sinuwa - Chhomrong - Jhinu - KyumiAfter the breakfast as usual time, you will trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda via Sinuwa and Chhomrong Village. Jhinu is located1690 m elevation. It takes 4-5 hours walk. The trail is up and downhill. In the afternoon, you will be in the Natural Hot Spring, overnight at Lodge. Optional: If you do 7 days trek from Kathmandu to Kathmandu. You will continue from Bamboo to Kyumi.
Kyumi - Siwai - Nayapul – Pokhara- KathmanduTrek from Jhinu to Siwai (3-4 hours walking). From Siwai, drive to Pokhara. It takes 3 hours’ drive, overnight at the Hotel in Pokhara. Optional: If you do 7 days trek from Kathmandu to Kathmandu, you will trek from Kyumi to Siwai then drive to Pokhara airport directly, overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Included in the charge
• Airport/hotel/ airport pickup drop and local transfers
• Sightseeing/tour in Kathmandu with English speaking culture guide
• Accommodation in a 3-star label hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Basic guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains: everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek
• All ground transportation as per the program by private/local vehicles
• All necessary trekking staff with experienced guide/leader, assistant guide/sherpa and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, transport, lodging, and foodstuff.
• All our government taxes (tourist service charge & vat) and office expenses
• All required paper works; trekking permits or special permit
• Welcome and goodbye dinner
• Limited medical kit bag
Not included in the cost
• International airfare
• Nepal visa fee (bring perfect USD cash and two passport photographs)
• If extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the programmed itinerary.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the trek than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, all kinds of beverages, bottle or bar bills boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
• Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
• Tips for the trekking and tour staff (guides, porters and driver) note: tipping are expected
No Details Found