Trek is a brief walk that provides a superb view of the largest peaks in the world, including Thamserku, Dablam and other snowy mountain peaks. Everest is a panorama trek. We take a flight from Kathmandu to the airfield…
- Trip Outline
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
Trek is a brief walk that provides a superb view of the largest peaks in the world, including Thamserku, Dablam and other snowy mountain peaks. Everest is a panorama trek. We take a flight from Kathmandu to the airfield of Khumbu and hike up to Namche bazar, Tyangboche which is renowned for its monastery, and into the Khumjung village of Khumbu. There are many beautiful villages of Sherpas individuals.
Panorama trek also has the revelation of visiting the Tengboche Monastery along the trail. It lies in the Tengboche village in Khumjung. It is a famous Tibetan Buddhist monastery of the Sherpa people and is also a hub for trekkers in the Everest region. The Tengboche monastery is one of the largest Gompas in the Khumbu region of Nepal. The monastery provides amazing panoramic views of the mountains like Tawache and Everest, and the monastery itself is ornately decorated with precious and religious paintings and murals and is intricately carved. The monastery attracts many trekkers who are on their way to Everest Base Camp.
Paramount Holiday organizes Everest Panorama Trek also visiting the Khumbu Valley's some villages. We are customizing this kind of short trek for them who have not to experience the trekking before. The trekking first Day Phakding and second day Namche as a plan for everyone to visiting Khumbu region. This trek ending in the Tengboche village of Khumjung. Tengboche has a famous Tibetan Buddhist monastery of the Sherpa people and is also a hub for trekkers in the Everest region. The Tengboche monastery is one of the largest Gompas in the Khumbu region of Nepal. The monastery provides amazing panoramic views of the mountains like Tawache, cholate, Amadablan, and Everest. The monasteries of Khumjung and Tengboche are ornately decorated with precious and religious paintings and murals and is intricately carved.
If you Have just 9 Days time in Nepal why not to do Everest Panorama Trek. We will be able to make 9 days Everest panorama trek for you.
Arrive to Kathmandu and know all the brefing about the destination.
Take a flight to lukla and trek to phakding .
Trek to Namche bazar
Trek to Tenboche5 hours walking 3900 m hight
Its time to trek to Khumjung
Trek to monjo
Trek to lukla
Take a flight to Kathmandu
Included in the charge
• Airport/hotel/ airport pickup drop and local transfers
• Sightseeing/tour in Kathmandu with English speaking culture guide
• Accommodation in a 3-star label hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Basic guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains: everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek
• All ground transportation as per the program by private/local vehicles
• All necessary trekking staff with experienced guide/leader, assistant guide/sherpa and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, transport, lodging, and foodstuff.
• All our government taxes (tourist service charge & vat) and office expenses
• All required paper works; trekking permits or special permit
• Welcome and goodbye dinner
• Limited medical kit box
Not included in the cost
• International airfare
• Nepal visa fee (bring perfect US$ cash and two passport size photographs)
• If extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the programmed itinerary.
• Altitude chamber (Pac) or oxygen, down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, trekking map, etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the trek than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, all kinds of beverages, bottle or bar bills boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
• Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
• Tips for the trekking and tour staff (guides, porters and driver) note: tipping are expected
No Details Found