Ganesh Himal Trek has a lot of Tibetan influences which makes it a truly unique trekking experience. The trek named after the elephant headed God of good fortune. Throughout the trek you will see spectacular mountain views and experience the different cultures of the region.
- Trip Outline
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
Ganesh Himal Trek is influenced by many Tibetans, making it a genuinely distinctive trekking experience. The trek named God of Good Fortune after the elephant. You will experience the distinct cultures of the region throughout this walk. Spectacular mountain views. In himal trekking, there are a large number of different ethnic groups that offer the wealthy traditions of Nepal a true Nepalese way of life. Ganesh Himal, a wonderful trekking tour runs through the amazing landscapes and friendly townspeople of Nepal, a small exploration region. The rocky summits such as Ganesh Himal I, II, III, or IV are great for trekking in the Ganesh Himal area. Ganesh Himal, which is seldom visited by tourists, is located northwest of Kathmandu.
Trekking in the Ganesh Himal region will offer up magnificent views of snowy peaks like Ganesh Himal I, II, III and IV. Ganesh Himal is positioned north-west of Kathmandu, rarely visited by tourists.
Arrival in Kathmandu.On arrival at Kathmandu airport, we will receive you there and drive to hotel. Please make sure that we are with a show board at arrival exit gate in airport. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu sightseeing and preparing for trekKathmandu sightseeing tour visit many age-old temples, architectures and more including Bouddhnath which is one of the biggest Buddhist Stupa in the entire world; Swyambhunath, a renowned monkey temple falling at the hillock; Pashupatinath, a prominent Hindu temple and numerous enthralling places to visit. And many of them are enlisted in UNESCO's world heritage list. Also, we will prepare for trek today. Overnight in Kathmandu.
: Drive to Betrawati(850m)We will leave Kathmandu to reach Betrawat Bazaar driving all the way through Trishuli Bazaar, a shopping area for local inhabitants. We will set our camp close by Sole Bazaar, on the shore of the Trishuli River. There you will get to take delight from amazing views of farms, terraced slopes, small villages, set next to a backdrop of the Ganesh Himal Range. Overnight stay in camp.
Trek to KispangWe will on this day have an easy, gentle walk today from side to side with farmland and villages to arrive at Kispang, a small community inhabited by Tamang groups. We will today walk for around 5 hours. Overnight in Kispang.
Trek to Thulo ChaurWe will depart from kispang to reach Thulo Chau today. With a gentle climb we will walk through a lot of villages where you will observe the Tamang inhabitants practicing a long-established way of life. We will notice local monasteries, schools, and some attractive waterfalls next to our way on this day. Overnight in Thulo Chaur.
Trek to GongaWe will depart from Thulo Chaur ascending steadily all the way through a deep, varied woods of rhododendron, pine, expectantly you may mark several wild lives as we walk. Deer, wild boar, Langur monkeys etc among others. As we arrive in Gonga, we get a chance to capture out for some magnificent vistas of the Ganesh Himal on our mind as well as camera. Overnight in camp.
Trek to RupchetWe go on walking through the broad forest, gaining elevation as we walk, enjoying stunning views of series of gigantic Himalayas and the Tibetan peak range. We will walk for around 4 hours. Overnight in Rupchet.
Trek to Kharka through the Shing La PassWe will walk ahead from Rupchet. We have a steep walk up to Shing La Pass. We will have a strenuous walk but we will be rewarded with astonishing vistas of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Langtang, and other Himalayas. After passing the alpine environment on the pass, we trek down, steeply climbing for around 4 hours to reach Kharka. Overnight in camp.
Trek to BorangThe walk today from Kharka is steeply down way all the way through terraced farm and a number of picturesque villages. The last trekking spot for today is Borang which is another archetypal Tamang community where you will be welcomed and have the opportunity to get pleasure from a number of striking peak vistas. Overnight in camp.
Trek to JharlangWalking for around 6 hours today we will trek from Borang to reach Jharlang. We will hike passing the flawless terraced fields where the villagers farm. We get to the Tamang community of Jharlang in the hours of daylight where we will place up camp. Overnight in Jharlang.
Trek to Kintang PhediTo reach Kintang Phedi from Jharlang we will walk for around 7 hours. You will today have a steep drop all the way through local community where you will find assorted cultures shared. You will get to see some beautiful scenery of setting with a spectacular peak backdrop appears on the way to Kintang Phedi. Overnight in camp
Trek to KhahareWe will go behind the shores of the river for about 2 hours before beginning our 4-hour ascend all the way through villages and an opaque forest path. Enjoy the calmness and the tranquil air as you get further on waving you all along your way. Overnight in camp.
Trek to Dhading Beshi and drive to KathmanduWe will today have an easy march before we take up bus that will drive us to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu hotel.
Fly back to your destinationFinal transfer to Kathmandu airport to get your flight back to home. We will hope to see you again since we organize a lot of other peak climbing options, as well as tours, expeditions, and sports activities.
Included in the charge
• Airport/hotel/ airport pickup drop and local transfers
• Sightseeing/tour in Kathmandu with English speaking culture guide
• Accommodation in a 3-star label hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Basic guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains: everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek
• All ground transportation as per the program by private/local vehicles
• All necessary trekking staff with experienced guide/leader, assistant guide/sherpa and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, transport, lodging, and foodstuff.
• All our government taxes (tourist service charge & vat) and office expenses
• All required paper works; trekking permits or special permit
• Welcome and goodbye dinner
• Limited medical kit box
Not included in the cost
• International airfare
• Nepal visa fee (bring perfect US$ cash and two passport size photographs)
• If extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the programmed itinerary.
• Altitude chamber (Pac) or oxygen, down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, trekking map, etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the trek than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, all kinds of beverages, bottle or bar bills boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
• Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
• Tips for the trekking and tour staff (guides, porters and driver) note: tipping are expected
No Details Found