The Himalayan area of Annapurna leads you through the deepest river valley to the scary spiritual place of Muktinath. Muktinath is a beautiful place in the beautiful Annapurna area of Thorongla Pass. You will be taken to wild nature and…
- Trip Outline
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
The Himalayan area of Annapurna leads you through the deepest river valley to the scary spiritual place of Muktinath. Muktinath is a beautiful place in the beautiful Annapurna area of Thorongla Pass. You will be taken to wild nature and wonderful hills with a trekking adventure. As you walk to the endless destinations of your tour, between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna you will enter into the valley of the Gandaki River, the smallest gorge on the globe. We understand Thakali’s way of life and town. Jomsom Muktinath is the best time for us to travel from half – September to mid – December and from March to May during the rainy season.
No details found.
Arrival in KathmanduArrival in Kathmandu and stay over night and know the briefing about the travel of Jomsom Muktinath.
Fly or drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu.The drive includes short stops for lunch and breakfast and you can see charming beauty all the way around. In the evening, you can go for a boating trip on Phewa Lake on your or just walk in the famous lakeside street and enjoy the dinner with the great view.
Trek to Tikedhunga from Pokhara.We will take breakfast at the hotel and start trek by driving to Nayapul which is around 42 kilometers away from the city of Pokhara From Nayapul, We will walk for a short before reaching the village town of Tikedhunga. A couple of hours of drive is enough to take you to Tikedhunga where you will stay overnight at guesthouse.
Trek to Ghorapani from TikhedhungaFrom Tikhedhunga you will travel to Gorapani from the road marks a stream on a suspension bridge adjoining the campsite in the Tikhedhunga . In the winter, the trail is covered with snowflakes. You will come to at Nangethanti from here you will be ascending to Ghorepani located at 2850m. From Ghorepani we will be back to Tikhedhunga (2855m). Stay overnight at guesthouse and enjoy the trip.
Trek to TatopaniIt takes nearly 4 hours to arrive at Tatopani (1180 m). The hike starts from the village which is inhabited by Gurung. You will get to see lots of pleasant Rhododendron, musical sounds of the birds in this area. On the way to Tatopani you will see a unpolluted water as you ascend, You will come to cross a place called Bherikharka. You will be followed with the forest of Rhododendrons until you arrive at Tatopani. You can take bath and warm yourself at the hot water spring in Tatopani. Overnight stay at a guest house.
Trek to GhasaOn the 7th day you will head to Ghasa from Tatopani after having breakfast. The trek will be very much pleasing as you will travel through the relishing environment from Tatopani to Ghasa. Ghasa is a beautiful place where you can find local Gurung villagers. You can interact with them. You can take rest in Ghasa as you are tired enough .
Trek to Marpha From GhasaToday you will trek to Marpha (2667 m). The trek rises after passing the Kali Gandaki river. During the trek you will see the enormous Rhododendron trees and several ethnic villages inhabited by Gurungs, Thakalis and a limited Tibetans. On the way to Marpha, you will trek along the banks of Kali Gandaki river, you can get those apples for free . Marpha is known for apple and apple brandy made out of the fruit. Stay over night at guest house in Marpha.
Trek to KagbeniIts your 9th day,today you will head to Kagbeni (2897 m) from Marpha, continuing with the trek for over three hours over the bank of the river. By then you will arrive to Ekley Bhatti village. Again you will carry on a trek for an hour to head to Kagbeni. Kagbeni is positioned on the banks of two rivers. Kagbeni is a wonderful little village with great natural beauty.Stay Overnight stay at a guest house.
Trek to Muktinath from KagbeniMuktinath (3800m) is considered as a significant pilgrimage destination for the Hindus. Today we will head to Muktinath from Kagbeni. Muktinath is popular for the Hindu temple, the place is also equally important and significant for the Buddhists as we find several Gompas and monasteries on the region. You can visit the temple and worship at the shrine, and also take holy bath inside the temple premises that has 108 stone spouts.You will stay over night in the guest house.
Trek to JomsomWe will follow downward trail from Muktinath to Jomsom after having breakfast in the morning. It will take around 4-5 hours to reach the happening town of Jomsom which is full of hotels and guesthouses. Stay over night here.
Take a flight from Jomsom to PokharaAfter 30 minutes of wonderful mountain flight, you will reach Pokhara. The rest of the time in Pokhara, you can travel around the city of Pokhara, visiting some of the noted and popular sites inside the lake city. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Drive / Flight to KathmanduThe next day you will either catch a flight to be back to Kathmandu or else take a drive to city from Pokhara along the Prithvi Highway, you can visit to temples, Darbar square of Kathmandu and stupas.
DepartureToday is the last day of your travel ,today you will get back to your country with lots of experience and adventures.
Included in the charge
• Airport/hotel/ airport pickup drop and local transfers
• Sightseeing/tour in Kathmandu with English speaking culture guide
• Accommodation in a 3-star label hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Basic guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains: everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek
• All ground transportation as per the program by private/local vehicles
• All necessary trekking staff with experienced guide/leader, assistant guide/sherpa and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, transport, lodging, and foodstuff.
• All our government taxes (tourist service charge & vat) and office expenses
• All required paper works; trekking permits or special permit
• Welcome and goodbye dinner
• Limited medical kit box
Not included in the cost
• International airfare
• Nepal visa fee (bring perfect US$ cash and two passport size photographs)
• If extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the programmed itinerary.
• Altitude chamber (Pac) or oxygen, down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, trekking map, etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the trek than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, all kinds of beverages, bottle or bar bills boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
• Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
• Tips for the trekking and tour staff (guides, porters and driver) note: tipping are expected
No Details Found