The famous tour that allows tourists to feel like living in the town is Annapurna Puno Trek. This trekking location is also called the Annapurna balcony that is suitable for all ages. This is the most common walking route in…
- Trip Outline
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
The famous tour that allows tourists to feel like living in the town is Annapurna Puno Trek. This trekking location is also called the Annapurna balcony that is suitable for all ages. This is the most common walking route in Annapurna. Ghorapani’s Pooon Mountain Walk takes you to the lovely Eastern Pokhara, which shows lovely scanners of Himalayan Annapurnas through Gurung and Rhododendron Forest. The guide will bring you to Ghorepani via Ghandrug before heading to Pokhara and Naya Pul.
No details found.
Drive to PokharaWe will drive to Pokhara right after breakfast and enjoy the scenic route along the bank of Trishuli River for 7 to 8 hours. Overnight at a hotel or lodge in the lakeside area.
Drive to Nayapul and trek to HileWe will drive for about 41 km to Nayapul. The trek will officially begin after entering the checkpoint at ACAP. From here we will walk for about 3 hours while enjoying the scenery and the nature, listening to the flowing Bhurungdi Khola to Hile. We will spend the night in one of the lodges.
Trek to GhorepaniWe will early pass through Tikhedhunga and the steep climbs of Ulleri. You will enjoy glorious views of the mountains. The mixture of culture and nature seen in the local villages along with the farms and streams and springs will provide you a serene experience. We will pass through the Rhododendron forests and reach Ghorepani to spend the night.
Trek up to Poonhill in the morning and then to TadapaniThis day’s trek will start earlier so you could witness the sunrise views in the majestic mountains. The 45 minute walk to Poonhill is one of the most enriching walks with unparalleled views of the golden rays of the sun shining on the snow capped mountain peaks. We will return to the hotel for lunch and continue our walk from there, for about 5-6 hours to Tadapani. We will spend the night in one of the lodges.
Trek to Ghandruk villageThe 2/3 hour trek to Ghandruk will mostly include steep descents. We will pass through forests, streams, ridges and finally stone steps to reach the beautiful and historic village of Ghandruk. The main inhabitants are the Gurkhas. The village surrounded by Annapurna and Machchhapuchhre is one of the largest Gurung settlements in the country. The welcome and hospitality of the people will bring you a truly traditional experience in a natural setting. We will spend the night there.
Trek down to Nayapul and drive to PokharaOn the last day, we will go down most of the time, walking through stone steps amidst terraces and fields leading to Syaulibazaar. You will enjoy the changing views of the various mountains as a relaxing experience. The trail will get a little rough before reaching Birethanti and then to Nayapul. We will end our trek here and take a drive back to Pokhara. You will have the opportunity to either rest, take a walk or chill in one of the many restaurants and pubs in the lakeside area.
Drive back to KathmanduAfter enjoying the sunrise, boating or traveling to some famous tourist destinations in Pokhara, we will drive back to Kathmandu for 6 to 7 hours, and say farewell once we will reach our destination. May you enjoy the rest of your trip in Nepal !
Included in the charge
• Airport/hotel/ airport pickup drop and local transfers
• Sightseeing/tour in Kathmandu with English speaking culture guide
• Accommodation in a 3-star label hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Basic guesthouse accommodation during trekking in the mountains: everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek
• All ground transportation as per the program by private/local vehicles
• All necessary trekking staff with experienced guide/leader, assistant guide/sherpa and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, transport, lodging, and foodstuff.
• All our government taxes (tourist service charge & vat) and office expenses
• All required paper works; trekking permits or special permit
• Welcome and goodbye dinner
• Limited medical kit box
Not included in the cost
• International airfare
• Nepal visa fee (bring perfect US$ cash and two passport size photographs)
• If extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the programmed itinerary.
• Altitude chamber (Pac) or oxygen, down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, trekking map, etc.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the trek than the scheduled itinerary)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, extra porters, all kinds of beverages, bottle or bar bills boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
• Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
• Tips for the trekking and tour staff (guides, porters and driver) note: tipping are expected
No Details Found